Under The Ink is a volunteer and reporter run site created AND designed by ServerPanda.
Under The Ink is dedicated to the promotion and preservation of indie comics (webcomics).
Under The Ink is here to bring you news, interviews, polls and more about up and coming series and creators in the industry. It is our honor and our pleasure to keep you informed on everything webcomics.
Our mascot, Inky Fingers (Inky), can be found around the site at various places to help you on your journey to become a Webcomic Master! Get out there and have fun with them!
OUTWARD WEBCOMIC & PROJECT CLAIMS / LACK OF
- Under The Ink does not own the webcomics or art posted on this site or linked outward. Permission has been given by the owners/creators of the series/sites for Under The Ink to use their content.
- Under The Ink will not attempt to lay claim to any webcomics or material used in the making of their articles/columns. Materials remain as the sole property of their creators/individual owners.
- Under The Ink will not interfere in the running of webcomics/projects that give permission for themselves to be promoted on Under The Ink. Under The Ink has no interest in interfering in the running of these projects and believes that the indie industry functions well the way it is.
OUTWARD WEBCOMIC & PROJECT PROMOTION
- Under The Ink will do its best to promote every webcomic/project in their articles to the highest of their ability, and without discrimination.
INCOMING SUGGESTIONS & CONTENT
- Understand that Under The Ink does not discriminate against any webcomic, though Under The Ink cannot review every webcomic due to time constraints and the small number of their staff.
- Full-time and freelance staff of Under The Ink are to be paid a total of $20 USD at the completion of each article: confirmation, acceptance and publication. This price will be renegotiated (and potentially increased) every few months as the site gains popularity. Under The Ink is interested in paying Reporters as much as possible. It will never go below $20 USDand if increased, the payment will never be reduced.
- Under The Ink will share new work that reporters create. Under The Ink will promote reporter-written articles/columns on our website and social media. This includes but may not be limited to (in the future): Twitter, Discord.
- The written portion of articles/columns on Under The Ink are the sole property of the reporters of Under The Ink. Theft or reproduction of these articles without prior consent will result in possible legal action. Sharing, retweets and other forms of promotion are permitted.
GUEST ARTICLE RIGHTS
- Guest articles confirmed by ServerPanda before they’re written will receive a payment of $20 USDupon completion, acceptance and publication.
- Unsolicited guest articles and guest articles not previously approved by ServerPanda are not eligible for payment. Also, not all unsolicited guest articles will be printed. Please understand that Under The Ink seeks to provide the community with the best it can and does so by following a strict set of self-set rules.
- Under The Ink will share new work that Guest Reporters create. Under The Ink will promote Guest Reporter-written articles/columns on our website and social media. This includes but may not be limited to (in the future): Twitter, Discord.
- The written portion of articles/columns on Under The Ink are the sole property of the Guest Reporters of Under The Ink. Theft or reproduction of these articles without prior consent will result in possible legal action. Sharing, retweets and other forms of promotion are permitted.
LOGO & MASCOT POLICIES
1. The Under The Ink logo and mascot (‘Inky Fingers‘) are property of Under The Ink, ServerPanda and Eddie Jensen respectively. Theft, recoloring or repurposing will result in possible legal action. Please contact ServerPanda if you wish to use the Under The Ink official logo for any reason. The mascot, Inky Fingers, is not for public use.
*If you have any questions or concerns about the Policies of our website, please contact us with the form below!
If you have news, tips, suggestions or concerns then please email us!